Light Up Cape May
A Partnership between The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May & Cape May MAC
Thank You To Our Sponsors:
The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May, Cape May MAC, and Cape May Stong are working together on this exciting project to reinvigorate the Christmas Season in Cape May.
This season Light Up Cape May will award prizes for Best Residence, Best Business, Best Window, Best Olde Fashioned Theme, Judges Choice and Peoples Choice. Please go to the website LightupCapeMayNJ.com to register.
The deadline for entries is December 18th and judging will be conducted on December 19th & December 20th and winners will be announced by the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May on December 23rd.
Light Up Cape May Information
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
Best Residence, Best Business, Best Window,
The judges will award 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes in each category.
Best Olde Fashion Display, Best Overall and Best Display have one winner
Best Olde Fashioned
The 2019 Winners of Light Up Cape May!
1. Ebbels 307 Broadway
2. DeGroff 201 Congress St
3. Cottrell 922 Washington St
1. Victorious @ Pink House 33 Perry St
2. Virginia Hotel 25 Jackson St
3. Crest Savings Bank 315 Ocean St #5
1. Whales Tale 312 Washington St
2. Fralingers 324 Washington St
3. Spirit Catcher Photography 31 Perry St
1. Elaine's 513 Lafayette St
2. Harrison - Harrison @ Pharo's 613-617 Columbia Ave
3. Columbia House 26 Ocean St
1. Queen Victoria 102 Ocean St
2. Mason Cottage 623-625 Columbia Ave
3. Luther Ogden 815 Kearney Ave
Judge's Pick for Unique Style
Lokal Hotel 5 Stockton St
The Nature Center of Cape May 1600 Delaware Ave
Mission Inn 1117 New Jersey Ave
Thank you to our judges:
Veronica Town-Atlantic City Electric, Bob Belansen-Grand Hotel, Katlyn Mogavero-Grand Hotel
June Cooper-Crest Savings Bank, Heather Cripps-Crest Saving Bank, Jim Ridgway-J Byrne Insurance
Laurie Taylor-City of Cape May, Bernadette Matthews- VP Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cape May,